Since inception, 2009, the primary mission of ShaleDirectories.com was “Connecting the Oil & Gas Industry with local businesses” and to this day we promote the same.
When the industry first arrived in PA we had the pleasure of working with Weatherford and Chief primarily as well as other E & P companies and companies supporting the industry in PA. As they introduced us to their industry the things that stuck with us were:
- It’s a boom and bust industry; learn how to ride the wave and diversify to be successful
- Finding employees; it’s long hours, lack of industry knowledge and drug testing
- Locating local businesses willing to a) learn the industry’s safety requirements, b) adapt to 24hr/7days/365days of work
Thus the start of PAGasDirectory.com which was later changed to ShaleDirectories.com as it expanded into Ohio and West Virginia, and later the Permian, Eagle Ford and Bakken shale plays.
ShaleDirectories.com is now the #1 on-line directory covering Appalachian Basin (Marcellus and Utica), Bakken, Eagle Ford and Permian Basin. The Shale Directories’ management team brings to its members an unequaled depth in internet marketing and advertising focused on the oil and gas industry solely plus best business practices. Shale Directories was able to maintain its business model during one of the longest down turns.
Launched in February, 2010, ShaleDirectories.com is recognized as the #1 online directory that connects member businesses with the oil and gas industry.
ShaleDirectories.com provides the most comprehensive list of local and national businesses that can serve the E&P companies and oil field service companies in these five shale plays. In the Marcellus and Utica Region because it is so wide spread and still growing, companies are organized by business categories and by county within the states of PA, OH, NY and WV. In the Bakken, Eagle Ford, and Permian Basin areas our member businesses are organized by categories for the respective shale play areas.
Fast Facts about ShaleDirectories.com
- Listing on a directory, such as ShaleDirectories.com, gives a higher Google ranking
- Servicing the Appalachian Basin (Marcellus & Utica), Permian Basin, Eagle Ford, and Bakken
- Traffic to site is approximately 25,000 per month
- Blogs are getting on average 3200-3500 page views per day
- Blogs are picked up daily by Google Alerts. Shale Directories is a highly regarded citation site by the search engines for the oil and gas industry niche. The directory listings and the blog are indexed numerous times throughout the day by Google and bing.
- Viewing information on ShaleDirectories.com is free, easy and accessible by industry
- Provides a calendar and overview of oil & gas events to keep you informed and updated
- Provides direct email on special events and sponsorship opportunities
- Promotes and partners with Marcellus Shale Coalition, Hart Energy, OOGA, Shale Gas News
- Networking introductions when appropriate
- Post jobs; often filled by experienced workers
- Newsletter distribution of 6700+ via email mostly to management to include but not limited to (Cabot, Shell, Seneca, Chevron, ExxonMobil, Gulfport, Universal, Halliburton, Baker Hughes, Schlumberger, Range, EQT, and many more etc.)
- Event information on Upstream, Midstream and Downstream in PA and OH since 2012 with most events sold out. Reoccurring events often include Upstream, Midstream, Appalachian Storage, Petrochemical Information and Emerging Opportunities.
Thank you for inquiring about ShaleDirectories.com and the varied services and benefits offered. If you are looking for opportunities in any of the shale plays visit our Blog, Newsletter, and of course ShaleDirectories.com. Contact Joe Barone at 610.764.1232 or moc.s1569131357eirot1569131357ceriD1569131357elahS1569131357@enor1569131357abj1569131357 for additional information.