The Penn State Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research, ShaleDirectories.com and Delaware Valley Marcellus Association are presenting the Southeastern PA’s first seminar to help local companies to capture business in the Marcellus Shale, “Cashing in On Natural Gas.” The seminar will give attendees the opportunity to meet with industry experts from Cabot Oil and Gas, Penn State’s Marcellus Center for Outreach and Research.
Here are five reasons why should attend:
1. Drilling activity is increasing to 2010 and 2011 levels. With increasing drilling, demand for resources will outstrip supply which means all of the local companies in the drilling areas will not be able to meet the demand of the gas companies.
2. You will learn how the gas industry works with local companies. Cabot Oil & Gas, the leading producer in Northeastern PA, will have two presenters discussing how Cabot’s works with local businesses.
3. You will learn where your company’s opportunity fits in the gas industry supply chain.
4. You will learn how to launch a sales and marketing effort to capture business in the gas industry.
5. You will learn the importance of safety in the oil and gas industry and how your company can qualify for Master Service Agreements (MSA’s) with the gas companies.
The Long-Term Benefit
If your company can successfully work in the gas industry, you will realize significant growth for the next five years and beyond.
I strongly encourage you to sign up today. Here’s the link.
Joseph F. Barone