Shepstone Management Company, Inc.
While many have strongly suspected Russia of underwriting American fractivism, that is speculation. What is not speculation is the role of Chinese communists.
Three years ago, I testified at a public hearing regarding “Foreign Influence on the Pennsylvania Gas Industry.” I talked not only about the dirty role of a member of the Heinz family in setting up an enterprise intended to capitalize on Joe Biden and John Kerry connections, but also the Rockefeller family in financing oil and gas related development in China at the same time they were funding fractivism here in America. The Rockefellers, I noted, were only too happy to be in business with China communists simultaneously funding fractivism here and oil and gas related development there. Such is the rot that pervades our ruling gentry class.
We are, in fact, now learning the Chinese communists didn’t just infiltrate our ruling gentry class. They also appear to control Joe Biden, who has turned out to be a total enemy of oil and gas development here at home, but drops one favor after another on China, from his cabinet picks, to buying drones from our enemy, to weakening our position on Taiwan, to caving on the Huawei issue. Possible reasons for this abound in a story at The National Pulse yesterday, which highlights some of the following points (also see here and here):
- Biden, upon taking office, immediately cancelled the Keystone XL Pipeline, sticking a knife in the back of pipeline trades who had hoped they had a friend of labor in the Presidency.
- Biden also shut down oil and gas lease sales from federal land.and he has proposing draconian regulation of oil and gas development.
- Biden’s son, Hunter, a hustler who, together with Chris Heinz of the Heinz Endowments, had formed an array of companies starting in 2009 under the umbrella of Rosemont Seneca (named after the Heinz family’s Rosemont estate) to invest in places where Joe Biden and John Kerry (stepfather to Chris Heinz) were doing government business. This included Ukraiine and China.
- Chris Heinz got out in 2014, after his friend Devon Archer (later convicted of fraud in a separate matter) and Hunter Biden joined the Ukrainian oil company Burisma’s board.
- Between 2009 and 2014 when Heinz left, Hunter Biden journeyed to China for meetings with executives from China’s biggest banks while his father was meeting with China’s President in Washington DC.
- In December 2013, before Heinz dropped out and while his step-father was Secretary of State, Joe Biden and Hunter traveled to China together on Air Force Two and less than two weeks later Rosemont Seneca and the Bank of China formed a joint venture investment firm called Bohai Harvest RST or “BHR” for short.
- During this trip Hunter Biden also introduced Jonathan Li, his business partner and the CEO of BHR, to his father, our Vice-President.
- The China Petroleum & Chemical Corporation, known as Sinopec, is a creation of the Chinese communists and has a subsidiary by the name of Sinopec Marketing Company that received nearly $1 billion in investment from a BHR affiliate enterprise called BHR Partners.
- These investments resulted in BHR Partners gaining almost 30% ownership in the Sinopec company.
- Hunter Biden reportedly still owns a 10% stake in BHR Partners and, therefore, has a big stake in the success of oil and gas development undertaken by Chinese communists.
- Sinopec’s Fuling Shale Gas Field, the “first commercially developed and operated large-scale shale gas field in China – announced on October 8 that it has produced 40 billion cubic meters of shale gas, setting a new record for the cumulative production of shale gas in the country.”
- Although Chris Heinz parted ways with Hunter Biden in 2014, his mother, Teresa Heinz has major holdings (at least $1 million and probably more than $5 million) in Teng Yue Partners, “a hedge fund that specializes in connecting investors to Chinese government-controlled projects and funds.”
Some media outlets have stated Hunter Biden did nothing illegal, which may be true, but few would argue he and Heinz, during the latter’s involvement, were not, for personal profit, trading off their parents’ representation of the United States in dealing with Chinese communists who are clearly now our enemy. And, while, Joe Biden, may have kept just enough distance to avoid being dragged directly into the deals, he likely knows there’s much more those same Chinese communists know that he’d prefer we not know. Is this the reason Joe Biden is consistently cowering to China? Does it explain his rabid opposition to oil and gas development here as China brags of their own success in the same field?
Wherever the truth may lie, one thing is clear; Chinese communists have embedded themselves in the activities of our gentry ruling class, the same people who fund fractivism here.
Follow Us on MeWe and Join Our
Natural Gas for the Future Group
This post appeared first on Natural Gas Now.