2015 DUG Midcontinent Conference in Oklahoma City
Houston, Texas (January 6, 2015) – Dave Hager, COO of Oklahoma City-based Devon Energy, has joined the slate of speakers for Hart Energy’s DUG Midcontinent conference. Hager, who will become Devon’s president and CEO effective August 2015, will deliver the event’s opening keynote address. The conference and exhibition, scheduled February 24-26 in Oklahoma City at the Cox Convention Center, will bring together top executives and decision makers from the region’s most-active exploration and production companies.
DUG Midcontinent offers two days of world-class conference sessions and networking opportunities for industry executives, geologists and engineers looking to hear about effective strategies, trends and technologies that will increase operational efficiency. Another notable speaker, Wade Hutchings, a regional vice president for Marathon Oil, will offer insight on the company’s success in the STACK, SCOOP & more, resulting from new stimulation techniques and well-completion designs.
More confirmed speakers to date include:
- Pat McCelvey, General Manager, Mid-Continent, Newfield Exploration Co.
- Stephen Roberts, Senior Vice President, Drilling & Completions, Jones Energy Inc.
- Brad Marvin, Vice President, Business Development, FourPoint Energy LLC
- Craig Adams, President and CEO, Newark E&P Operating, LLC
- Dick Stoneburner, Managing Director, Pine Brook Partners LP
- Jim Webster, General Manager, Midstream, Phillips 66
- John Rutherford, Executive Vice President, Plains All American Pipeline LP
- Ryan Lewellyn, Founding Partner, President & CEO, Tall Oak Midstream LLCRusty Braziel, President & Principal Energy Markets Consultant, RBN Energy LLC
- Sylvia Barnes, Managing Director & Group Head, Oil & Gas, KeyBanc Capital Markets Inc.
- Brandon Mikael, U.S. Lower 48 Upstream Analyst, Wood Mackenzie
- Dr. Geir Hareland, Continental Resources Chair of Petroleum Engineering, Oklahoma State University
To view the full agenda, visit DUGMidcontinent.com