Now Hiring – Entry Level Water Transfer and Flowback positions
Start your career in the Oil and Gas Industry
- Water Transfer – Responsible for providing support on pipe and pump crews during the water transfer portion of the hydraulic fracturing process; connect pipes, operate pumps, conduct pressure tests, monitor water flow and tank levels; construction of above ground storage tanks.
- Flowback – Working next to the Flowback Operator on site and assist him/her with flowing a well; “Rigging up” and “Rigging down” jobs as required; learn to perform preventative maintenance on all Frac Flowback equipment.
- Looking for people with:
- Leadership ability
- A drive to succeed and grow
- Previous labor and construction background
- The ability to travel out of town for work.
- Stable work and steady hours
- Great benefits, paid training, paid time off, bonus potential and much more!
Take a look what a job at Rock Water Energy Solutions can be.
If you looking for a job, click here.