The first Think about Energy Webinar for 2021 will focus on how and what the Biden Administration is doing during their first 100 days.
The Think about Energy webinars are back for 2021. These webinars are a platform for education on the importance of energy. The first webinar of the year will be an exciting talk on the first 100 days on the new Biden Administration. There are several speakers lined up to keep you aware of new policies, what D.C. is doing and how it will impact us.
Other topics to be discussed at the February 18th Think About Energy webinar are the impacts of RGGI, severance tax, manufacturing and what the State and Federal officials are doing to support the industry. We will be joined by AXPC, K&L Gates and the PA Chamber.
Here are the details
- Date and time: February 18th at 10 am EST
- The Speakers will include:
- Anne Bradbury, CEO at AXPC
- Kevin Sunday, Director, Government Affairs at the PA Chamber
- Tracy Lawless, Government Affairs Advisor K&L Gates
- A recording of the webinar will be available afterwards so you can watch it again.
- Register for the webinar today! (Click here)
This post appeared first on Natural Gas Now.