How Does Your Company Take Advantage of This?
The Shell cracker plant and the PTTGC cracker plant are committing $16 billion dollars and that’s just a start.
World events and government programs will be adding even more to the funds to the amounts being invested in the Appalachian Basin.
Take a look at the experts who will give the facts and figures to help you plan in 2020.
1. Impact of the Drone Attacks on U.S. petrochemical industry. Tom Gellrich, President, TopLine Analytics
2. Latest update on Shell cracker plant. Michael Marr, Senior Communications Leader, Shell Appalachia
3. Announcement of two plastics recycling initiatives. Heather Rose-Glowacki, Director, Chemical and Industry Dynamics
4. DOE presentation on Appalachian Basin opportunities. Charles Zelek, Senior Economist, Department of Energy
5. Information on plastics trade and tariffs. Suzanne Morgan, Senior Director, Government Affairs and Grassroots Advocacy
You will leave the conference much better informed which will help you make better decisions in planning your company’s future.
Register now to guarantee yourself a seat.
7th Annual Utica Summit
October 10, 2019
North Canton, OH