As we projected in our summer outlook back in April, summer injections were much larger than the market consensus at the beginning of the summer. This occurred despite total degree days once again coming in above normal and average gas prices that were well below the $2.76 summer strip at the time of our summer outlook.
With storage on track to begin the winter more than 500 BCF ahead of last year, what is the likely path of storage and what are the key risks?
This webinar will cover:
- Supply and Demand Projections and Risks
- Lower 48 Production
- Canadian Imports
- Power Demand
- Industrial Demand
- Residential/Commercial demand
- LNG Exports
- Mexico Exports
- Infrastructure Projects/Intelligence
- Current and Future Projects
- Mexico Infrastructure Projects
- End of Season Storage Outlook
Even if you can’t attend the live session, register now to receive the slides and recording following the presentation.