July 2, 2020 – Reuters Events has launched the Petrochemical Development virtual event with CEO of Chemours, CEO of Lanxess, CEO of CNX Corporation and more all making speaking contributions
The Petrochemical Development Virtual event will be live-streamed on July 16-17 and will be available to watch on demand until August 14th. The event is set to attract over 5,000 virtual attendees and feature 30+ exhibitors in the virtual exhibition.
Core themes being addressed by the many senior level Petrochemical execs are, The Future of the Industry, a Deep Dive in to the Northeast US’ Petrochemicals Industry, Digitalization, and Moving Towards a Sustainable Future.
Confirmed speakers for the 2020 event so far include:
- • President & CEO, Chemours – Mark Vergnano
- • President & CEO, Lanxess Corporation – Dr. Antonis Papadourakis
- • President & CEO, CNX Corporation – Nicholas Deluliis
- • President & CEO, American Chemistry Council – Christopher Jahn
- • Chief Digital Officer, Braskem – Guilherme Baeta
- • Principal Digital Product Manager, Shell – Claudia Zuluaga
- • President, Artex Oil Company – Jerry James
- • Senior Vice President, Bechtel – Paul Marsden
- • Director Corporate Sustainability, BASF – Dr Andreas Kicherer