The Northeast US Petrochemical Construction Conference & Exhibition.
The exhibition (18 -19th June Pittsburgh) is positioned at the forefront of the burgeoning Petrochemical industry in the US Northeast region.
The key themes for this year’s industry-tailored event include:
- The Future for the Region: Discover what comes next, with insight from Shell, Chevron, WVU Energy Institute and the Pennsylvania Senate on the latest opportunities in the region, updates on foreign investment and the progress of ongoing projects.
- Site Selection/Availability: Learn how to identify and harness your piece of a region now predicted to deliver more cost-effective investment than the Gulf Coast. Don’t be late to the party, learn from those who have already done it.
- Workforce Development: With workforce concerns an ever-present concern, we have gathered together key stakeholders to discuss contractor supply, training and management. We also are looking ahead at how to ready the next generation for a career in Petrochemicals.
- Supply Chain and Logistics: With the industry still it its infancy, get an overview of supply chain & logistics investments and developments currently underway and planned to support the growth of plastics manufacturing in the region.
Key Speakers confirmed for 2018 include:
- Hilary Mercer, Vice President Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell Chemical
- Anca Rusu, Project Director – Pennsylvania Chemicals, Shell Chemical
- Stacey Olson, President Appalachia, Chevron
- Secretary H. Wood Thrasher, Cabinet Secretary, West Virginia Department of Commerce
- Senator Camera Bartolotta, State Senator, Pennsylvania Senate
- Richard Wolfli, Founder & Director, US Methanol LLC
- Sajjad Ahmed, Former Senior Project Manager, SABIC
- Brian Anderson, Director, WVU Energy Institute
- Morgan O’Brien, CEO, Peoples Natural Gas
- Robert Richard, SVP of Major Enterprise Projects, DTE Energy
Confirmed 2019 owner/operator attendees include – Thirumalia Chemicals Ltd, Indian Oil Corp, US Methanol, SABIC, Chevron, Invenergy, Emberclear, Dominion Energy, Duke Energy, DTE Energy, Xcel Energy, Tenaska, PSEG and many more, it’s truly the top destination for Northeast Petrochemical industry decision makers and influencers. Don’t forget to request a free pass if you are also an employee of an owner/operator company.
For more information on the event and the latest, speaker, session and attendee updates please go to http://www.petchem-update.com/northeast/
If you have any specific questions regarding the event or would like to apply for a group discount please contact the conference director Jonathan Witherspoon at moc.e1558932609tadpu1558932609-mhec1558932609tep@n1558932609ahtan1558932609oj1558932609
Joseph F. Barone