Anderson Read more [...]
Leading the industry since 1953, The Beaver Excavating Company has the experience and resources to meet the most demanding site development and civil construction project requirements of the Marcellus and Utica Shale Gas and Oil industry.
As a regional leader in the Heavy Highway / Site Civil construction industry, The Beaver Excavating Company is continuing its efforts to support the project demands associated with the development of the Marcellus and Utica Shale Gas and Oil markets. Our ability to address the specific demands of this industry’s site related developments including: large earthwork quantities, safety, environmental compliance, and demanding time schedules, makes Beaver Excavating a considerable resource.
Beaver Excavating has a long and successful history of providing civil services in the Ohio, West Virginia, and Pennsylvania commercial construction market. As a union company, we can offer the most skilled and locally available work force to address your project needs. With over 500 major pieces of equipment, Beaver Excavating has the ability to provide the resources necessary to support the multiple site demands of this emerging market.
– Process plants and facilities
– Well pad sites
– Access roads
– Compressor station sites
– Impoundments, liner construction, and related facilities
– Mass grading and site preparation
– Utility installation
– Roadway construction and maintenance
– Storm water management / E&S controls
– Aggregate base and surfacing
– Cast-in-place concrete foundations and structures
– Bridge construction and repair
– Precast structures and culverts
– Driven piling
– Wetland and stream mitigation
– Clearing and grubbing