The Appalachian Storage Hub is a $10+ billion infrastructure project that will allow the chemical and downstream sectors to grow synergistically, leading to an economic revitalization of the Appalachian Basin. The shale gas revolution has delivered, with billions invested in the region, providing low cost energy and feedstock. That has resulted in a dramatic 50% increase in downstream chemicals investment such as the multi-billion dollar Shell ethane cracker. This is just the beginning!
You will discover:
- Why a storage hub is critical, and how it works.
- Behind the scenes progress to date in funding, siting, and permitting.
- Critical next steps.
- Types of products and services that will be required for this mega project.
You will have unique networking opportunities:
- Key regional governmental decision makers
- Natural gas exploration and production companies
- Midstream gas companies and suppliers
- Downstream Chemical producers and other manufacturers
The storage hub sits at the confluence of all of these sectors. To maximize opportunities an open back and forth dialogue is critical. All sectors will benefit from the storage hub and all are needed to support rapid development of this regional mega project.
That is the unique perspective this conference offers. Key players and sectors will all be present.Why you need to attend:
This is the first conference to specifically address the regional economic infrastructure platform of the decade. Help shape the future and establish relationships with those driving this mega project.
Event Category: Conference