NORTH AMERICA’S ONLY FORUM DEDICATED TO OPERATIONAL EXCELLENCE IN OIL AND GAS.
The Operational Excellence in Oil and Gas Summit is returning to Houston November 4-6, 2019 and will bring over 300 heads of operations leaders from North America’s largest oil and gas companies to discuss how to balance competing priorities and bridge the information silos in your business that can significantly impede safety performance.
The event will be held at the Norris Conference Center – CityCentre.
There is simply no better opportunity this year to meet with so many industry experts from Shell, BP, Chevron, Shawcor, NASA, Cenovus, Baker Hughes, Enbridge and many more – all presenting at the event and there to answer your most pressing questions.
Key Themes for 2019 Include:
• Identify the cultural gaps that are impacting your company’s safety, quality, reliability and profitability
• Balance cost, performance and risk to maximize the value of your facilities and assets
• Optimize maintenance and reliability to develop world-class, cost-competitive operations
• Make the connection between safe operations and efficient operations
• Reduce complexity and variability with clearly defined standards and accountabilities
• Strengthen your core operating processes – including process and human safety, environmental performance and compliance – to drive enterprise transformation
• Improve your management system to better identify – and eliminate – sources of risk and value loss in your operations
• Leverage data and analytics tools to drive out operations costs
• Maintain asset integrity in today’s low $/barrel environment
• Apply lean principles to manage your operating expenses
You can register for this great event here. Group discounts are available.
Event Category: Conference