Oil and Gas Truck Driver
Furbay Electric Supply
330 – 454- 3033
Duties and Responsibilities:
· The job requires skills for pulling a 24′ trailer behind one of our F-450 Pick-up trucks; Other Vehicles are Stakebed Diesel; Mercedes Sprinter Van or Multiple Size Box Trucks
· Driver must have or pass a certificate requirement for a Safety Land Rigg-Pass (Company will assist in obtaining Rigg-Pass requirement as needed)
· Possession of a valid driver’s license and clear driving record.
· Specialty deliveries with required safety training and certifications that involves hauling and maneuvering of material trailers in designated areas in the SE Ohio part of the state, western Pennsylvania, and/or West Virginia on occasion.
· Lift at least 50 lbs to shoulder height and at least 100 lbs to waist height
· Frequently kneel, squat, bend at the knee and back, stoop, crouch, climb, reach above one’s head, push, pull and lift.